Tuesday, May 25, 2010

my final blog !

I can't believe this is coming to an end. I have really enjoyed myself in this class. I love each and every person in here. They are each amazing in their own way. I have bonded with people I didn't expect to. We're more than a class. It's like we're a family. We all help eachother when needed. But we've made it ! And I don't think we would've done it if it wasn't for our wonderful teacher Mrs, Mcchesney. She's like the mother of our class. She's been there for help when we needed it, and she's pushed us when we started to slack. I had my bestfriend in this class with me, Shaina Pack. We've pushed eachother to get the work done. I hate to see this year end but I'm also excited. I guess their right when they say, all good things must come to an end. It's safe to say that this year has definately been the best year of my life.

I didn't think I was going to like this class to be honest. Of course, I dreaded the horrible senior project. But our class wasn't like any other english class. When they told us, our senior project would be a game, I thought oh yeah that's going to be easy and fun. It was fun, but easy? Far from it. We had our struggles, gosh did we have our struggles. But we all pulled through. It's wonderful how people can come together like my class has. I really am glad I got the experience to get to know everyone in here. I mainly talked to, Shaina, Nick, Rusty, Randy and Katie. We all had our fun goofin off with one another, and I'm going to miss each and everyone of them. We've made soo many memories that I can, and will never be able to forget. We all stayed stressed out with flash, and the codings but we all tried goofin off and ignoring it.

I really hate to see this end, but I know we will all see eachother again someday. This has really became one of my favorite classes and i'm soo glad I had it with the people that I did. They are all so great. And of course, I can't forget about my teacher. She's a wonderful person and I'm glad she was my english 12 teacher. She's not very strict but when she wants somethin done, you best believe she will push you until you get it done, which I'm thankful for. Sometimes I had my moments when I wanted to slack off, but she pushed me until I did it. Just like this blog. She reminded me several times it had to be done, and it's done.

CONGRATULATIONS CLASS OF 2010, WE MADE IT (:

3 comments:

  1. Jessi, I'm so proud of you! I'm glad that you enjoyed the class and the project as much as you did. Thank you for all of the kind words. MamaChez ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessi, your blog post made me cry. LOL. I love you so much and I'm glad we're friends. I hope we stay friends forever (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. chez, i'm so glad you were my teacher you're a great one, and i'm coming back to visit you very often. i love you mama chez (: and shaina, i love you too and we'll always be friends, you're my gm ! ha.

    ReplyDelete