Thursday, March 11, 2010

Audience ! ! !

-When the first teller of Beowulf prepared to share the tale, what assumptions do you think he (or she) made about the purpose of the story? I think that the story teller probably didn't really believe in Beowulf. He or she probably thought that the monster would end up winning the battle with Beowulf. When I read this I was back and forth, part of me thought Grendel would win but also there was a part of me that thought Beowulf would win.

-- How do you think the storyteller's beliefs about the intended audience--men gathered in mead halls--affect the content of the story? I thought the story would be more detailed. I thought that it would be a lot more descriptive on how they were killed.

- How do you think YOUR beliefs about your video games' intended audience (you will need to determine who your audience is) will affect the development and final version of your game? Think of age appropriateness, learning goals, types of characters, etc
.
Our game will have to be appropriate for all ages. It has to be educational I know that me and my partner have to come up with a game that is understandable, and age appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment